– GOP House holds hearings. Benghazi for Big Tech. Same results.
– Inflation rate slows. No deflation, but disinflation. This change is marketed as a decline. Many normies buy it.
– Layoffs pick up, Boomer retirements continue and the labor market mismatch means wages rise for those still with jobs.
– Ukraine/Russia war keeps grinding. US Empire continues the proxy war, boosting domestic MIC suppliers.
– College enrollment declines start hurting marginal private colleges enough that they cut back amenities.
– Border stays wide open. Immigration is a faucet the government opens to drown the pesky natives.
– Housing fully rolls over but mortgage rates prevent first time buyers from enjoying a drop in prices.
– GOP governors do not learn from DeSantis and play it safe for big business to hollow out their states.
– Sam Hyde kills a YouTuber in the ring (or at his home).